Our school is constantly focusing on providing the best academic and extracurricular programs for our students. As a result, we have many long term goals that we believe will allow our school and students to excel.
- Working constantly on expanding our network of schools.
- International Baccalaureate Program (Pending):
- Allows your child to continue their education in other international, IB world schools.
- Increased emphasis on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) education
- New state of the art science laboratory facilities being developed to expose students to the most innovative technology and important research and thinking skills.
- Academic and Chess Competitions
- Started first tournament attended by World of ABC; Waldo School in 2014.
- Developing spelling and mathematics skills in primary students to compete with other schools.
- Working with Manhattan Ivy League schools to become a main feeder school.
- Watching our students become future Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Stanford graduates.